· This Is Where I Get Off Lyrics: The Earth keeps on shaking but I'm standing still / The chances I'm taking against my will / When we made it to the top we watched the fall couldn't stop.
This Is Where I'm Getting Off. Matchbox | Length: This track is on the following album: Going Down Town Matchbox Music Duration: 2 min.
KIRBY THIS IS WHERE I GET OFF PERMANENT SLEEP PRESS 22/04/
· Used in challenging a person who has said or done something offensive as an equivalent of the expression, "how dare you?".
· Originated in Detroit, Michigan. Phrase is used when one is having fun or feeling oneself.
- Monotonie [Basic] - MØHR / Andrew Chalk / Darren Tate (2) / Ectoplasmic Embryo Experience, Flagrants
- The Desert Shall Bloom Like A Rose - Wesley L. Moore And The Musical Moores - Lay My Burdens Down (V